• Return International flights from Sydney to Port Moresby.
• Return airport transfers in Port Moresby.
• Internal flights to or from Kokoda in PNG. (Depending on Itinerary)
• Internal bus transfers to or from the Kokoda Track in PNG. (Depending on Itinerary)
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Port Moresby. (Twin Share)
• 9 nights’ accommodation in tents or guesthouses along the Kokoda Track.
• Breakfast & dinner in Port Moresby.
• All meals along the Kokoda Track including a daily snack pack.
• Highly experienced and qualified Australian historical guide.
• Local Guide, Group equipment carriers and cooks.
• Kokoda Track fees and permits.
• Village, campsite and guest house fees.
• Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees.
• Visit to Bomana War Cemetery.
• Private Memorial Services along the Kokoda Track.
• Overseas travel insurance* (Conditions Apply)
• Travel Visa entry into Papua New Guinea* (Conditions Apply)
• A reliable tour company with $10 Million Public Liability Insurance.
• Satellite phone for emergency purposes.
• VHF Radio contact with Port Moresby, Kokoda and 10 other track villages for emergency purposes.
• 1 x 70lt Back Pack.
• 1 x 38lt Day Pack.
• 1 x Sleeping Bag
• 1 x Self Inflating Mattress,
• 1 x Tent and Ground Sheet. (Twin Share)
• 1 x Cutting Edge Adventures Australia T-Shirt.
• 1 x Certificate of Completion.
• Doctors/Medical Certificate.
• Medications, Inoculations & Vaccinations. (Including Anti-Malarial)
• Personal care and minor first aid items.
• Personal clothing and minor equipment.
• Personal expenses in Papua New Guinea (E.g. Drinks & Snacks, Souvenirs, Telephone Calls, Laundry, etc.)
• Tips for trekking staff and drivers.
• Electrolytes & Personal Snacks e.g. Gatorade, Endura Powder's and Gels, Lollies & Treats etc.
• Personal Porter – a Personal Porter maybe required depending on individual fitness levels or preference at an additional cost of $600.00AUD
Preparation & Fitness
• 12 weeks membership in the CEFA Fit2Trek Program. The Fit2Trek Program is specifically designed to increase the mental & physical fitness of any trekker and prepares them to tackle many of the world’s great adventures. The program has been successfully running for over 3 years and consists of:
• 50+ hrs of trek specific outdoor group fitness training.
• Personal health & fitness assessment/s.
• Trek Information Seminar’s and group / team BBQ’s.
• Trekking and Camping Tips
• Transport, NPWS fees and permits.
• Only $850.00 for the 12 Week Program.
• Price & Payment