|• Trek/Walk/Hike through Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
• Appreciate the areas native fauna & flora.
• Admire ancient Aboriginal rock carvings and paintings.
• Enjoy uniterupted views of stunning Pittwater and the Hawkesbury..
• Learn how to trek/walk/hike and camp.
Explore the beautiful West Head area of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park on the northern beaches of Sydney, Australia. This 2 day guided walk is a great introduction to trekking and camping.
Walk through one of the most beautiful areas of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. Just 45mins drive north of Sydney this National Park is a very special place with one of the greatest concentrations of Aboriginal rock art in the world. Along with the rock art there is an enormous diversity of birds, mammals and wild flowers to appreciate.
Over the 2 day guided walk you will trek for approxiamtely 12-14hrs. As you make your way around the West Head area you will enjoy uninterupted views of Pittwater, the Hawkesbury and Cowan Creek. Thoughout the days you will have the opportunity to relax in freshwater rock pools, under waterfalls, or have a swim at many of the secluded beaches.
At night your accommodation will be at the Basin Camping area, where you can relax around the campsite, swim in pittwater or play sporting games whilst waiting for your delicious BBQ dinner to be served. After dinner chat around the campsite or head of to your tent to get a good nights sleep before your next day of trekking.
• Private groups can also be booked for the West Head Walk any week of the year.
• Participants must be over the age of 16 years to book this adventure, unless a parent or guardian is travelling with them.
CEA is not currently supporting any Community / Aid Projects with this paticular adventure. CEAA does make contributions and donations to several non-for profit organisations and charities all around the world.
• Inclusions / Exclusions
• Price & Payment